Travel rates are for destination pet photography sessions provided outside of the greater Seattle area, across the United States.
I frequently get emails from pet owners who live in different part of the country, asking “Do you ever come to ___ to do photo shoots?”
I love to travel, so my answer to this is this: “Yes!”. I am even considering an extended road trip for 2014, so please contact me if you are interested in having me come to your town!
I have done shoots for dogs in Napa Valley, New York City, Sonoma Valley, Boston, Chicago, Santa Monica, Palm Springs, San Diego, Atlanta and Austin. No stranger to shooting in unfamiliar locations ‘on the fly’, I am great at rolling with the punches and finding beauty no matter where I go. I always encourage travel clients to think of local landmarks when it comes to selecting locations for their shoot. Times Square in New York? Sure! The National Monument in Washington D.C? Why not! The sunny beaches of Miami? Of course!
Travel Creative Fee:
The Creative Fee listed below includes:
- All travel, including airfare, lodging, car rental, gas and food for the duration of the trip.
- 2 hour custom photo session at the location of the client’s choice in the scheduled city
- Up to 2 beloved furry family members. (Pets must reside in same household but can be a combo of dogs and cats. Additional pets can be added for an additional fee).
- Custom webpage on my private client website. (See details on the Experience page).
- Image processing with my signature Cowbelly ‘style’ applied. (Up to 3 hours of image editing and processing. Leash removal is done on ordered products only.)
- 50+ images to select images and products from in a shareable online gallery within 7-10 days of the shoot.
- A selection of printable high-res image files. (3 high-res detail-edited printable files are included with off-season shoots, and 5 high-res detail-edited printable files are included with summer shoots, a $450 or $750 value when purchased separately. There is an option to upgrade to a CD of all the high-res images in your gallery for an additional $500)
- Access to gorgeous, high-quality products like photo books, canvases and prints. (See the full product list with photos on the product page). There is no minimum product purchase requirement for travel shoots.
- Sneak-peek on my Facebook wall and/or blog
- A special gift just for my travel clients
West Coast: $750
East Coast: $1450
West Coast: $1000
East Coast: $1750
I require a minimum of 4 clients booking in one city, and I book no more than 2 sessions per day. (Please note that the creative fee listed above is per person). Occasionally I offer discounted sessions if I am already traveling to your location and have extra time to do shoots while there.
I’d love to help you schedule a destination session in any way that we can, so if you are interested in a Cowbelly session but don’t live in or near Seattle, please contact me to chat about options.